1. Plan & execute Marcom programs and campaigns timely and effectively, including conferences, seminars, exhibitions, trade show and advertising etc.
2. Develop/ manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, ad material e-newsletters and DVDs.
3. Support business units on development and execution of advertising and media campaign.
4. Good communication with media, industry association and government.
5. Able to integrate digital marketing seamlessly into all Marcom activities.
6. Manage marketing budgets, vendors & resources effectively to meet target.
7. Collect and analyze marketing information including industry regulations, competitive data, marketing trend, hot products, etc.
1. Bachelor or above in marketing or engineering.
2. Minimum 2 years of related experience in firms of IC design / Semiconductor/ electronics/ high-tech.
3. Proficient PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Photoshop.
4. Strong coordination and communication skills
5. Familiarity with Internet and digital communication channels.
6. Fluency in English and Mandarin with outstanding written abilities.
7. Excellent project management skills, attention to details, able to exercise discretion to make appropriate decisions, can cope with pressure, tight timelines and ambiguity.